Evil Dead (2013) Blu-ray, DVD
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has revealed the Evil Dead Blu-ray and DVD release date, special features and cover artwork. Jane Levy, Shiloh Fernandez and Lou Taylor Pucci star in the remake of Sam Raimi’s cult-hit horror film. The Evil Dead Blu-ray + UltraViolet Digital Copy and DVD will arrive on July 16, 2013. Check out the special features and cover artwork below.
Five friends are holed up in a remote cabin where they discover a Book of the Dead. An archaeologist’s tape recording reveals that the ancient text was discovered among the Khandarian ruins of a Sumerian civilization. Playing the taped incantations, the friends unwittingly summon up dormant demons living in the nearby woods, which possess the friends in succession until only one is left intact to fight for survival.
- Special Features:
- Commentary featuring stars Jane Levy, Lou Taylor Pucci, Jessica Lucas, Director Fede Alvarez and writer Rodo Sayagues
- Making Life Difficult – The Intense and Physically Exhausting Creation of the Film
- Being Mia – The Physical and Psychological Transformation into Evil Mia
- Directing The Dead – Director Fede Alvarez re-imagines a cult horror classic
- Unleashing The Evil Force – Exploring the origins and design of the new Book of the Dead
- Evil Dead the Reboot – Cast Rehearsals, Bruce Campbell, Deadites and more!