Gal Gadot Cast as Wonder Woman in Batman vs. Superman
Fast & Furious 6 star Gal Gadot has landed the coveted role of Wonder Woman/Diana Prince in Zack Snyder’s upcoming Man of Steel sequel Batman vs. Superman! Gadot will star opposite Henry Cavill as Superman/Clark Kent, and Ben Affleck as Batman/Bruce Wayne. In DC Comics, Wonder Woman is a key member of the superhero team Justice League that originally featured Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and the Martian Manhunter. Batman vs. Superman is slated to hit theaters on July 17, 2015.
On the heels of the worldwide success of “Man of Steel,” director Zack Snyder is bringing together the two greatest Super Heroes of all time—Batman and Superman—for the first time on the big screen. Along with its star, Henry Cavill, the upcoming film brings back Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane. Ben Affleck will don Batman’s cape and cowl, and play his alter-ego Bruce Wayne. Snyder is co-writing the story with David S. Goyer (Man of Steel, Batman Begins), who will then pen the screenplay. Production is expected to begin in 2014, with an anticipated release date in Summer 2015. Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy) and Emma Thomas are serving as executive producers. The film is based on Superman characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster, and Batman characters created by Bob Kane, published by DC Entertainment.
- Gal Gadot Cast as Wonder Woman in Batman vs. Superman
- Three Actresses Test for Female Role in Batman vs. Superman
- Wonder Woman Could Appear in Batman Vs. Superman
- Video: Batman vs. Superman Begins Principal Photography
- Batman vs. Superman Production: Check out the Gotham and Metropolis Football Jerseys
- Video: Ben Affleck Talks Batman
- Ben Affleck Cast as Batman in ‘Man of Steel 2′
- Watch the Man of Steel 2 ‘World’s Finest’ Movie Announcement
- Zack Snyder Confirms ‘Man of Steel’ Sequel Will Feature Batman