- Release Date: February 17, 2023
- Studio: Marvel Studios (Walt Disney Pictures)
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Sequel
- Director: Peyton Reed
- Screenwriter: Jeff Loveness
- Cast: Paul Rudd, Jonathan Majors, Michelle Pfeiffer, Kathryn Newton, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Douglas
- Running Time: 2h 4m
- MPAA Rating: PG-13 for violence/action, and language.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is the sequel to Ant-Man (2015) and Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018). Peyton Reed directs the superhero film, which is scripted by Jeff Loveness. Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Kathryn Newton, and Jonathan Majors as Nathaniel Richards/Kang the Conqueror are among the cast members. Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania will be released on July 28, 2023, as part of Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
In November 2019, it was announced that a third Ant-Man film would be made, with Rudd and Lilly reprising their roles. Loveness was hired in April 2020, and the film’s development began during the COVID-19 epidemic. In December 2020, the film’s title and additional cast members were revealed. Principal photography began in late July at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire and ended in November. Filming in Turkey began in early February 2021, with further filming in San Francisco in mid-June.