Universal Studios Home Entertainment has announced the release date and details for Dumb and Dumber To on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital. Directed by the Farrelly brothers, the comedy sequel stars Jim Carrey, Jeff Daniels, Rob Riggle, Kathleen Turner and Laurie Holden. Dumb and Dumber To will debut on Digital HD February 3, 2015, on DVD, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and On Demand February 17, 2015. You can view the Blu-ray cover art and special features below.
Bonus Features Exclusive to Blu-ray:
- Alternate Opening
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Gag Reel
- What’s so Smart about Dumb and Dumber To? From stress relief to providing a new perspective on life, the film’s cast and crew and the author of Psychology for Dummies make the case for why you sometimes need to step back from the seriousness of life and just get dumb.
Bonus Features on Blu-ray and DVD:
- That’s Awesome! – The Story Of Dumb And Dumber To
- Chapter 1 – “I Like it a Lot” – The Beginning—Join Jim Carrey, Jeff Daniels and the Farrelly Brothers on-set as they give you the hows, whats, whys and huhs behind making dumb magic all over again.
- Chapter 2 – “Gotcha” – The Cast
- Chapter 2.5 – “That’s Insane!” – The Cameos—Meet the fan favorites, powerful executives, brilliant musicians, and comedy legends who pop up throughout the film in surprising (and surprisingly dumb) ways!
- Chapter 3 – “We’re Gunna Need Some Wheels” – The Cars— Take a ride on the Zamboni, go inside the hearse, and discover the story behind the triumphant return of the Mutt Cutts van in this fun piece!
- Chapter 4 – “That’s Commitment!” – The Stunts— This chapter offers a high-paced peek into just a few of the hilarious stunts involved in the making of this movie.
- Chapter 5 – “There’s No Diamonds In Here” – The Editorial—Step into the edit bay with acclaimed comedy editor Steve Rasch (“Curb Your Enthusiasm”) to learn about how some of the movie’s most memorable scenes came together.