- Release Date: May 19, 2023
- Studio: Universal Pictures
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller, Sequel
- Director: Louis Leterrier
- Screenwriter: Justin Lin, Dan Mazeau, Gary Scott Thompson
- Cast: Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Jason Momoa, Charlize Theron, Brie Larson, John Cena, Jason Statham, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Sung Kang, Nathalie Emmanuel, Alan Ritchson, Daniela Melchior, Rita Moreno
- Running Time: 2h 21m
- MPAA Rating: PG-13 for Intense sequences of violence and action, language, and some suggestive material.
Fast X, the tenth film in the Fast & Furious Saga, launches the final chapters of one of cinema’s most storied and popular global franchises, now in its third decade and still going strong with the same core cast and characters as when it began.
Over many missions and against impossible odds, Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) and his family have outsmarted, out-nerved, and outdriven every foe in their path. Now, they confront the most lethal opponent they’ve ever faced: A terrifying threat emerging from the shadows of the past who’s fueled by blood revenge and who is determined to shatter this family and destroy everything—and everyone—that Dom loves forever.
In 2011’s Fast Five, Dom and his crew took out nefarious Brazilian drug kingpin Hernan Reyes and decapitated his empire on a bridge in Rio De Janeiro. What they didn’t know was that Reyes’ son, Dante (Aquaman’s Jason Momoa), witnessed it all and has spent the last 12 years masterminding a plan to make Dom pay the ultimate price.
Dante’s plot will scatter Dom’s family from Los Angeles to the catacombs of Rome, from Brazil to London, and from Portugal to Antarctica. New allies will be forged and old enemies will resurface. But everything changes when Dom discovers that his own 8-year-old son (Leo Abelo Perry, Black-ish) is the ultimate target of Dante’s vengeance.