Paramount Home Entertainment has revealed the official bonus features, release date and cover artwork for the Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack release of World War Z, starring Brad Pitt, Mireille Enos, Daniella Kertesz, James Badge Dale and David Morse.
The zombie apocalypse thriller will arrive on DVD, Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D September 17, 2013 and digital download a week earlier, on September 10. World War Z is now available for pre-order at Amazon.com.
The story revolves around United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Brad Pitt), who traverses the world in a race against time to stop a pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself.
- Feature film in high definition (Unrated version)
- “Origins” — The filmmakers discuss collaborating with renowned actor/producer Brad Pitt to create a zombie film the likes of which have never been seen.
- “Looking to Science” — Explore the scientific realities of zombie behavior in nature and learn more about zombies in literature and film.
- “Outbreak” — Go on set with Brad Pitt and director Marc Forster for a behind-the-scenes look at the film’s breathtaking first attack in Philadelphia.
- “The Journey Begins” — Delve deeper into Gerry’s fight for survival during the dramatic escape in South Korea.
- “Behind the Wall” — Explore the epic scene in Jerusalem and discover the incredible logistics of creating the elaborate stunts and crowd sequences.
- “Camouflage” — Experience the final confrontation between Gerry and the zombies and discover the phenomenal scope of the film’s production.
- Digital Copy
- Feature film in standard definition (Theatrical version)