The Bachelor - Courtney's Most Ridiculous Quotes
This season of The Bachelor has been dominated by the uber competitive 28-year-old model Courtney Robertson, who'll be battling it out with Lindzi Cox for Ben Flajnik's final rose this Monday 8|7c on ABC.
Courtney is definitely in it to win it, and there has been no shortage of snide comments about her fellow contestants. Here are the best Courtney quotes from Season 16 of The Bachelor:
1. "Screw you and the horse you rode in on." Courtney on Lindzi introducing herself to Ben by riding in on a horse.
2. "She's just like a little girl in a little boy's body." Courtney on Kacie B. getting a rose before the coveted hometown date.
3. "Ben is not the only guy in the world. The spark is there or it's not." Courtney on who stays and who goes at the rose ceremony.
4. "I almost wanna rip her head off and verbally assault her. Or shave her eyebrows off in the middle of the night." Courtney on what she would like to do to Emily for talking about her negatively to Ben.
5. "Bye, I can't stand you all." Courtney on her way to date Ben in Belize.
6. "You want me to bend over and take it up the tailpipe?" Courtney on why she shouldn't accept Emily's apology.
7. "Who knew that strippers could play baseball." Courtney on Blakeley's athletic skills during the baseball group date.
8. "I saw you talking to whats-her-butt." Courtney on Season 15 contestant Shawntel who unexpectedly returned to win Ben's affections.
9. "I'm a sight for sore eyes, because after the date with Elyse his eyes are probably pretty sore." Courtney on why she went skinny dipping with Ben after he eliminated Elyse.
10. "See Ya! Wouldn't want to be ya." Courtney on Emily's elimination in Panama.
11. "Snap girls! The show is over. You can all go home. Pack your bags. Kill shot." Courtney on the other woman’s chances after she successfully convinced Ben to give her a rose.
12. "Winning!" Courtney quoting Charlie Sheen's once popular catchphrase to provoke her fellow contestants who didn't receive a rose on a group date.